(as always ladies first)
- Melissa: You are ALWAYS there for me. If not for you I would have been totally lost all these years! (literally (which way is North shore?!) and figuratively! LOL) Thanks for always seeing the best in me. I love you like you're my family...except more than that lol.
- Marleen: You are the best! I can always depend on you to keep me grounded. I love love love LOVE you and your family!
- Cherie: It was so amazing to get to see you this year! I love it when we get together because shenanigans are much more fun when done together! You are my wife for life and I can't imagine a better one!
- Mahina: You are the best kind of out of town mistress a girl like me could ask for. LOL. Seriously though our friendship is so great because it's as simple as breathing! You show up, we hang out, have fun. End of story! Hope to see you soon either in AZ or HI!
- Maka: This crazy Yelp Life would NOT be as much fun without you! I'm so happy we've become friends & definitely foresee a long future of friendship for us! Your secret nerdiness is just one of the things I love about you!
- Melinda: I hope it's doesn't come as a surprise to you that I count you amongst my closest friends! We don't get to spend a ton of time together but I love that you are so friendly & patient & kind!
- Corie: Sometimes short (like you! haha) and sweet is the best way to say something. Thanks for being a good friend. It's always fun hanging out with you! Can't wait for you to teach me more about political stuff!
- Michelle: Even though you're always busy you still seem to make time for me. I love you lots!
- Malia: I'm so glad we've become closer friends! I hope to get to know you even better and hear more stories over wine!
- Whitney & Kim: You two are both so far away and so grown up now! I miss you both TONS & TONS but am so happy you're doing so well! Although we don't talk often you guys are always in my thoughts & in my heart. Love you!
- Emi: You are such an amazing person. Thank you for teaching me so much about love, joy, and happiness! (and marketing/event planning too lol) Every minute I spend with you makes me into a braver & better person. I appreciate the opportunities (and gentle pushes) you give me to grow and learn. I love you!
(And now the boys)
- Doug: You are my platonic husband and best friend. You are also one of the very best and most gentlemanly guys I know. I know I can always count on you to be my moral compass and I trust you completely (which I think you know is a pretty big deal for me). I love you and am so thankful for your friendship!
- Reymar: You are also one of the best and most gentlemanly guys I know! I'm so glad that you're my friend/brother-in-law (hahaha). I can't wait to go to Japan and have adventures with you and Doug! I love you lots!
- Brandon: You & Marleen's love has always inspired me. It has shown me what I should be looking for in a relationship. This past year you've also inspired me by how you've really changed your life and gotten in such amazing shape! (seriously stop being so sexy okay?) Hopefully I'll be in good enough shape to workout with Coach Puka sometime soon!
- Jacob: You are one of the nicest guys I know. You are a really wonderful friend and I sincerely think the reason I love Yelp so much is because it introduced me to you! Thank you for being such a great friend! I love you!
- Nick: Thanks for always being so cool to me! I'm glad that we're friends :-)
- Keli'i: I'm pretty sure you're not going to read this but I just wanted to tell you that you're awesome! I know you work hard but you always try to make time for all of us! Thanks!
- Justin: You just want me to be happy and that really means a lot. I'm so glad we've been able to stay friends all these years!
- Stephen & Ray: We might not hang out as much as we all used to but you two are definitely still people I love!
And to my many, many, MANY amazing & awesome Yelp friends (Grant, Richard, Mahina, Paul, Brian, Alycia, Laurie, Jordan, Russ, John, Amara, Talor, Michael, Anthony, & much too many more to name) thank you all so much for being such nice & friendly & wonderful people!
All of you guys make me feel so very loved and appreciated! I am really so lucky & honored to be your friend! I love each and every one of you and hope you have a great Valentine's day!