Monday, May 16, 2011

Dreams Dreams Dreams

What is your dream?

My dream life looks like this: I live in a nice apartment/condo w/ my significant other or with a really good friend. It's in a nice neighborhood and is a secure building with ammenities like a pool and a grilling area or gym. I have a great job that pays me enough that I can survive comfortably (and has all the usual benefits plus perks) have co-workers who are awesome and smart and friendly. (like the ones I have now) There’s writing involved for this job, and some travel, and lots of food/style/pop culture research. I also write novels and non-fiction books, which are published once or twice a year. I have a great group of friends (including my current ones) and have lots of time to spend with them and with my family. Everyone is happy and healthy. I travel to lots of other countries and to all 50 states. I speak several languages with varying degrees of fluency and people are instantly at ease in my presence. I matter and make a difference in my part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment