Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November is my month of change

I know that most people usually wait until the new year to make BIG changes in their lives. And normally I love the New Year and setting resolutions. But I decided this year, that I'm ready to start making changes now. In November.

And why not? I mean who's going to stop me? (other than myself) like seriously though who's going to be the jerk who's all "You can't work towards being a healthier you until Jan 1 and you definitely can't take steps towards your dreams until after Christmas." (which really I don't even celebrate.)

Anyway here it is my first blog post for this "new & improved" (even though I get that's it's an oxymoron) version of myself.

So what do I have to report so far? Well, I've been working out more regularly. First it was yoga once a week and now I'm up to 3-4 workouts a week including running! Ok it's more like jogging with walking in between but whatever it's still positive movement in the right direction!

And I've been doing some writing for NaNoWriMo. Not as much as I suppose I should./could but again positive steps and all that. 

Oh and yes of course I'm back to blogging. Woohoo!

So stay tuned because I'm sure there will be lots of fun and exciting things for me to write about soon. Like how I'm going to clean off my desk because I can't be a writer with all this crap keeping me from my computer. Or how I ate a bunch of unhealthy things and omg so what I'll just deal with it by trying better next time and not giving up on everything.

yup. Oh! and in the long-term there's going to be....online dating. Yeah. Saddle up partner. Things are going to get interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment