Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to  my wonderful group of friends. I love you guys and here's why:
  • Melissa: you've been there for me through out all these years. We make a pretty good team when we take on the world together.
  • Marleen: you're the most sensible person I know and you've helped me get through a lot of stuff by keeping my head on my shoulders.
  • Cherie: you are my hetero life partner, my more evil other half, and the person who I can say anything to. I don't know where I would be without you to lean on.
  • miss Laura: you are the best. I always know that I can count on you to hear me out and help me see the other side. You always cheer me up when I'm feeling blah.
  • Michelle: you challenge me to think about things that I otherwise never would. and even though we often don't agree on things, we still respect one another and always have a great time together!
  • Whitney: my food soulmate! You keep it real and tell it like it is. I know I can count on you to tell me if I'm in the wrong, over-reacting, or being a bitch. (and we all know sometimes I need to hear it)
  • Kim: you're goofy and introduce me to new bands. Oh and you tought me how to make googe!
  • Doug: you're one of the best people I know. You never fail to see things in a way that suprises and enlightens me. You're like a brother to me; if fact you're closer to me than my real brother is.
  • Brandon: you keep my faith in men alive. You and marleen's love and faith in one another is something that i aspire to. I know you've got my back :-)
  • Justin: you put in a lot of effort to maintain our friendship. I appreciate the fact that you're willing to visit my world from time to time.
  • Ray: I'll always remember working those closing and weekend shifts at the library with you! fun times and a lot of really good conversations. your friendship reminds me to try to be more selfless and to give back.
  • Stephen: you always make me laugh with your crazy facial morphing expressions and your mocking girlish high-pitched singing of pop songs.
  • Keli'i & Jason: I miss you guys! You were both such integral memebers of our group...things haven't been the same since the two of you left!

To anyone I may have missed... I can only offer my sincerest apologies. Your friendship means a lot to me even if I can't put it into words. I hope everyone of you had a great day today!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments: