Monday, January 17, 2011

A night for the books

Sometimes you have those nights you never want to forget, others are nights you can't remember... tonight was not either of those types of nights, rather it was one of those nights that you can never forget no matter how much you may want to or how hard you try.

Complete honesty is a little hard here because well, I personally know all the ppl that read my blog. But the goal is in theory for me to share my thought with the "world" so to speak so here's what I can say/am willing to share: I hate the way the night ended. I'm saddened and distressed by the events that happened and by what was said. I feel like something has broken and I'm at a complete loss as to how to fix things or if they even can be fixed.

I hope things are clearer in the morning for us all.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment