Sunday, January 2, 2011

The one where I do it for the first time

Hey, welcome to my blog. If I've forced you to visit and check it out you have now fulfilled your promise and can navigate away, if you've stumbled here on your own free will... well good luck to you! :-D I plan on making this space more personalized at some point so things will most definitely get screwy and whatnot. Please bare with me!

This blog is a part of project 365 and although I've missed a day I do plan on posting something new here everyday whether it's just a simple "this is what I'm wearing/thinking/eating/doing" type thing or a longer, more substantial diary like entry. I hope to find a great group of readers out there who I can get to know better over the course of this year.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment